Thursday 6 February 2014

Forever on hold.

The big day finally arrived and we are all snug in our new home. It took two whole days to move and unpack the whole house which I think it's a record for a smooth move. Unfortunately BT don't agree after hours of phone calls and too many tests of my patience we have no internet, signal or 3G until the 4th of March. What do you do when you can't connect to the internet? We have resorted to comfy blankets, a den of pillows and the entire DVD collection of "The Sopranos". 

Next week i'm off to "Beauty School" training for my new career with Benefit Cosmetics. With many hotels booked and long train journeys this whole "no internet" issue might be less stressful as i'd thought. This weekend is already full of plans making homemade tomato and basil soup, travelling to the Farmer's Market with one of my best friends and a routine appointment with the Dr's. 

I'll update soon (i promise.)


No comments:

Post a Comment