Saturday 8 March 2014

The District Sleeps Alone Tonight.

The minute you say "Tattoos" on the internet everyone likes to make their opinions known. Personally for me tattoo's are something of a memory, a time place and a moment of your life that will stick with you for eternity. I was always told "If you get a tattoo you'll regret it when your older!" well, i'm growing older everyday and I don't regret them. A few I was like fuck, probably should have got something less dreadful but you can always have the option to get that piece covered with something better. I've been thinking recently on how I'd really love my thighs done now I have extra money and I have heaps of ideas and inspirations are floating around this week so I thought i'd leave it here.

(Some of these photo's are from one of my favourite artists Harriet Heath. Check her out.)








No comments:

Post a Comment