Tuesday 15 July 2014

Alone Time

Do you know what the best thing about days off are? Waking up naturally. When your body feels ready and you decide to wiggle from under the sheets. My day to day routine from 7.45am I am constantly surrounded by the public. 15 minutes to the bus stop, 1 hour on the bus, 9 hours in a department store, 1 hour on the bus, 15 minutes home. That's one of the little reasons why today was magnificent. My love drove me deep into the English countryside and treated me to a pub lunch at a little place in Chiddingly. The walls were decorated with vintage signs, old photographs and the best bit was the quality as every inch of the cottage was real.  Apparently Nathan's mums first job was in that pub serving in the kitchens and behind the bar. You had the old ladies meeting up for a gossip, housewives with their children and obviously bikers. Looking like something badass from Sons of Anarchy. You can only imagine the history. We enjoyed some delicious chips & garlic bread to share, what a better way than absorbing up the sunshine enjoying naughty carbs on your day off work.


He's being a little nightmare recently trying to run away at every opportunity. Montie the problem child.


I bought some bedding plants to brighten the place up.


Pickle's demon eyes.


Even though she's almost two she's still a tiny ball of fur.


New vans.


Obligatory OOTD photo.


I wish I took more photos inside.








No comments:

Post a Comment