Wednesday 16 July 2014

"Malefecent"


Sleeping Beauty was constantly playing in the background throughout the years of my childhood. Before Malefecent I'd swear on my life that I knew every inch of the disney fairy tale until the day I watched Malefecent. The unique twist on our modern classic gripped you and enchanted our heart in ways the disney animation failed to. Jolie's magnificent (and may I add extremely heavy) horns in which she could not move her neck through filming show a glimpse of the time and dedication the directors and actors alike took to bring this magical journey to life. We all know from the Mac range that Malefecent would blow her magic upon the red carpet but truthfully the prosthetic cheekbones, special effects and warmth flowing through the tale made it imprinted upon our minds forever. 
If you haven't seen it, what are you waiting for?


No comments:

Post a Comment