Sunday 5 October 2014

“Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.”

Every day is a new chapter, some days you might only be able to write a sentence. Others endless paragraphs and pages. A few years ago I used to have the skill of hiding my emotions. Locking everything up a little box inside pretending never to care. Some days I wish I could go back to that, yet feelings and emotions despite how much you hate them are real and exist. Tracey Emin's Strangeland takes me into her universe, understanding the basic emotions of life. She's always influenced my perspective on life, this woman is proof of keep on going. Inspiration is running from all angles at the moment. keeping me moving forward making my life beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment