Wednesday 15 October 2014

Traveller.

Three countries in one day, that was work for me yesterday. Exploring the deep english countryside, lavender fields in france and the mouthwatering chocolate of belguim.  Today was the tip of the iceberg, even though I'm lucky to be able to experience all of these things our old friend "sleep" appears and makes me into a total grump. How do you fix it you ask? Thrift shopping. Within twenty minutes (of my lunch hour may I add..) I found three beautiful dresses, this floral headscarf to wear in my hair and a vintage ring. That's what you can a good spree. I finished my shift, switched off and arrived home to find a beautiful package from Tatty Devine. The exact necklace I have been pondering over for months now. Sometimes, things just work out. This is one of those days.


No comments:

Post a Comment