Wednesday 7 January 2015

Breaking the Internet?

Here in England, it's Flu Season. Unlucky for me my partner in crime has passed on the plague and my week has mainly consisted of laying in bed watching Mad Men & occasionally popping downstairs with a blanket and three layers of comfy jumpers to watch Keeping up with the Kardashians. I have to say, I used to totally hate them. Just the whole denying surgery, plastic attitude and "We're famous because our Dad helped hide evidence for the OJ Simpson case.." yet actually, i think Kim K has a lot of balls. & good on her to become this "Public Figure" diva that the world is lusting for. Girls around the world are learning the magic of contouring and appreciating a little curve because of this woman. I'm not defending her actions in any way, but read this tweet, then judge.

What's your opinion? Love or hate?


1 comment: