Saturday 23 May 2015

Sealife Centre Brighton

My little sister turned eighteen this month, as a little birthday treat I bought us VIP Gold Tickets to the Sealife Centre in Brighton. Chloe's always been interested in nature, animals and science. The usual almost eighteen year old would prefer clubbing, makeup or a bottle of alcohol. Not my sister, that's the beauty of her she sees everything and isn't swayed by anyone. Her independence and morals are one of her greatest skills. I wish I could have said I wasn't easily influenced as a teenager. 

I'd never been to the Brighton aquarium before and I must say, it was a delightful day. I was fascinated by the structure built underneath the top road. They have endless tanks with some incredible species, our favourites we're the water dragons they are beautiful creatures.

If you get the chance i'd advise you have a wonder.
They have a glass floor boat, interested yet?


















No comments:

Post a Comment