Here's to something new.
Everyday I walk roughly one and a half miles to work and from work. Spotify is my saviour, the journey is also a great chance to unwind from work and look forward to being in the comfort of my own home.
This week i've been channeling some "First Aid Kit" vibes, I rediscovered "Stay Gold' after a few months. It's a seventies romantic folk rock sound, if you haven't heard them before "My Silver Lining" is a good place to begin.
With a little touch of The Decemberists and Fruit Bats alongside this playlist is guaranteed to cheer you up and get you moving.
1. The Decemberists - Make You Better
2. Gavin Mikhail - I Will Wait
3. Fruit Bats - When U Love Somebody
4. Desert Noises - I Won't See You
5. Purple Ferdinand - In My Dreams
6. First Aid Kit - Master Pretender
7. The New Pornographers - Brill Bruisers
8. Alt J - Something Good
9. Fossil Collective - Rivers Edge