Saturday 19 April 2014

April's Picks

Bin bags full of old junk, boxes of clothes and forgotten possessions describes my belongings recently. In all honesty since the the move we haven't had the time or energy to do take on a big spring clean. A few days ago I decided to face the evil task lay before me and several hours later i'd cleared out a good chunk of our past which had been hidden boxed up in the garage. We tend to be hoarders in the way of thinking "that'd come in handy" or "yeah, of course i'd wear that again.." ironically forgetting about what you'd put aside for safe keeping. This year is the time to get organised! 

Who's with me?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

These are a few items that are on my current April wish list.
Remember Brittany Murphy in Uptown Girls? I'm kind of going for the "kitsch, ex-art student, 90's renewal / I don't give a shit" look.


Jack Willis Pastel Blanket


Tarot Card/American Horror Story style T-shirt.


Vintage Disney Dungarees
I'm going to attack these with some Jennie Maizels Patches and custom pins.


Jennie Maizels A-Z Iron On Patches.



Theif & Bandit Cuff


Feminist Badges from Etsy



The Happiness Project
Being happy everyday is a struggle for me, constant motivation, inspiration and positivity is what keeps me going.


Vans Authentic Pimsoles
Since my last pair died recently i've really missed the comfort of these little gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment