Wednesday 2 April 2014

Fawn

Do you ever feel like you are watching everyone else live their lives. Happiness is everywhere if you want to find it. Every time i click on my Facebook timeline births, families, homes, careers and adventure is all around me, like the universe is spinning by yet time has stood me still. Punishment for years of ignorance regret and mistakes. I have no reason to feel like this, overall i seem to have everything pulled together but in reality it isn't that way at all. My life will always have this empty hole which won't be filled for years to come. My mind is my worst enemy overthinking constantly makes my brain generally hurt. One day this future i have thought about so much will be here and i'll finally be happy again.















No comments:

Post a Comment