Wednesday 2 April 2014

Twilight, a dream amongst the stars.




One email led to me walking into a hotel on an chilly autumn eve a few years back. I had been invited to a group interview for Lush Cosmetics. By that point I was already working in the industry  so I had an inkling of how these things usually go but oh boy, i was wrong. Imagine Elvis impressions, Essex and roars of laughter coming from every direction. We massaged cocoa butter into our skin, embraced the mixed scent of essential oils and were welcomed into the world of Lush. At the end of the recruitment evening we we're given a product or two as a small thank you for attending. I chose "A Jolly Of Jelly" shower jelly and a "Twilight" bath bomb. Yet to this day these are still my current favourites. Nostalgia within scent.

I remember heading back to my boyfriends house at the time to enjoy a really long well deserved bath with my fingers crossed that I'd get the job. Luckily, I did and it was a eventful journey which lead me into my perfect career.

 I just felt like if I ever wrote a Lush review it would be about Twilight and the depth behind the Lavender Oil, Tonka Absolute and Ylang Ylang.
For all of those busy career folk, hard working parents and over thinkers this one is for you. Breathe, inhale, exhale and then loose your mind in the cosmic abyss of Twilight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment