Monday 28 April 2014

The day of rest

On Sunday we ventured down to Friday st. Farm for a spot of lunch, & I hobbled along. Sarah won a free meal for four from one of their competitions. The decor is beautiful, it has a real homely feel from the wooden deck interior to the framed vintage photo's upon the walls it feels like a converted barn you could happily live in. I'd recommend anyone who lives down south to go and visit. For starters I had Camembert with Rosemary & Garlic ciabatta then a vegetable wellington roast dinner for main and woah, was I stuffed. The food was delicious with every bite came a new flavour, tasting the unique seasoning and beautifully cooked food it was perfect. Luckily, Sarah won a few bottles of wine too so the family had a cheeky drink or two, i can't drink properly with my tablets so I missed out on the old red. It was nice spending some time with Nathan's family and enjoy the English traditional roast. 




















1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Beckie! I am happy I followed :) let's take photos together soon :)

    Xo

    http://whatrebeccawrote.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete