Monday 28 April 2014

Swim, until you can't see land.

Packets full of prescriptions and up to three naps per day is my life at the moment, I've been diagnosed with a kidney infection and kidney stones and it's seemed to put my whole life on hold. The tablets keep making my whole body drowsy, so i'm really sorry if I've been a little quieter than usual. The good news is we have some amazing new things happening on the blog.
I can confirm we are doing a little collaboration with Jennie Maizels a huge artistic inspiration to everything that takes you back to your childhood. Her work is remarkable, I'm so excited to show you all. We are also doing a piece on Violet & Percy, another of my favourite stores. With their graphic design style with taste of minimalism they are by far one of the cutest stores around.
So, who's excited? I'm sure you can tell I am.

Let's empty my iPhone stream, enjoy. This week has been mainly napping and spending time with the cats.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment