Thursday 19 June 2014

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

I feel like a character from Roald Dahl's "The Twits" today. Snot trying to escape from my nostrils at every opportunity, tissues everywhere and a weak feeling that isn't shifting. My health really hasn't been on my side this year yet today it's given me a few hours to just lay on top of my Charlie & The Chocolate factory sheets and catch up online. Anthropologie always have timeless pieces yet this fall it's exactly what you could only dream of. I'm tempted to really treat myself this month and just buy the whole cart. There is a really unique leather bound notebook that looks like a prop from the Grand Budapest Hotel which has touched my heart & will definitely belong to me. Here are a few of the other items I'm lusting over.









No comments:

Post a Comment