Friday 20 June 2014

“My fears came true: people called me fat and hideous, and I lived. And now I keep living.” Lena Dunham.

Body issues, wight and general appearance has never been something that's always hung above my head until recently. I don't know whether it's the day to day exposure of models, makeup, weight and everything else that comes with working within the beauty industry. Since we began this affair Of romance, lust and mutual weirdness I admit I have put on way more weight than I should have. My eighteen year old metabolism has ran far and this twenty something pork chop of a body is regretting every carb that's touched my lips. I've been saying for a long time how I'd love to loose weight, diet and even when I do shifting this chub I've gained within the last few years has none existent. Green tea, juicing, raw diets nothing has really worked. The next step is joining my local gym and hitting it hard. Usually you will never see posts about my weight, tagged photos I'll always try and hide but in reality this is something that needs a good old fight. This time next year I want my 2010 body back and to look back with a feeling of accomplishment. 

Wish me luck, if you have any tips or tricks, diet plans and general advice please comment! 


Today at my training in Shepherds Bush // playing around at a friends in 2010. A little bit of a difference! 


No comments:

Post a Comment