Saturday 21 June 2014

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

I have this friend called Daisy and she's brilliant. With a keen eye for Graphics and an eye for everything pretty she's a perfect partner in crime for fun projects. We've been saying for weeks "we'll meet this week" to finally discuss our projects and get started creating beautiful pieces of art, textiles, graphic design etc, yet with our busy lifestyles we've been pushing this back a little too long. So I thought i'd push the boat out and begin with this single post. Four idea's I've gathered from Pinterest to get the ball rolling. This week i'm going to attempt pom pom fruits. Are you ready world?
Well I thought you'd say yes. & the good news is that I am going to attempt to blog everything.

For the first time on "Floral Dungarees" we will see:
  1. Step by Step tutorials.
  2. All of my successes and failures, ha.
  3. Hopefully a heap of inspiration to create & brighten up your day.








No comments:

Post a Comment