All credit goes to Mariette for this mouth watering cambert recipe.
You will need:
- Cambert, id usually stick with Le Rustique unless you plan a little adventure across the water to au Francias.
- 3 Cloves of Garlic cut in half.
- Crusty bread.
- Half a red onion.
- Cranberry Sauce
- Preheat the oven to around 180-200*C
- Slice the top of the cambert in a noughts and crosses style.
- Chop up your garlic, insert into your slices, deeper the better.
- Pop your Cambert in the oven bottom wrapped in tinfoil to help with leaks. Leave for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Chop your onion into fine chunks, as small as possible.
- Mix with a good amount of cranberry sauce until you get a great texture.
Ta da! Enjoy.
We recommend a feet up, television on and good company.