Sunday 11 January 2015

Free Photoshoots in the South & Sussex


WE NEED YOU! 
If you'd like to model, laugh, have a fun filled totally free photoshoot hit me up! rebeccaburkill@gmail.com.

For quite sometime i've been feeling like my creative juices have just totally stop flowing, whether its medication, winter or general greyness January is the time to step outside the comfort zone. 2014 wasn't a creative day for me, and that's not okay.

Like a phoenix from the flame, my dusty DSLR is back. & ready to snap. Would you like a free photoshoot for yourself, work, children, your band, silliness, vanity, memories, laughter?
That's cool, whatever you choose. It's up to you.

Let's embrace your personality, colours, ideas. 

So, my diary is booking up pretty fast. Here are some inspirations that i'm totally adoring right now. Like what you see? Email.








No comments:

Post a Comment